- Connecting Lines, a two-person show with Luzene Hill, is at the Portland Art Museum's Center for Contemporary Native Art from March 11 - October 29, 2017.
- In January, I paticipated in Map(ing)2017 at Arizona State University. Map(ing) is a biennial project using the visual language of printmaking as a vehicle for visual communication and the sharing of culture, language and identity.
- The prints I created while at Crow's Shadow Institute of the Arts have been released. The are stark and graphic and I love them! There are four editions and they are available for purchase at Crow's Shadow.
- I'm grateful to be awarded a 2016 Fellowship in Visual Arts from the Native Arts & Culture Foundation. Thank you, NACF. To be in the company of this talented group of 2016 Fellows and all the fellows of past years is an incredible honor.
- Portland Community College honored me with a Diamond Alumni Award. I'm proud of have been a part of this great educational facility. Here's a video profile they produced.
- Crow's Shadow 2016 Golden Spot Residency Award. I'm excited for the opportunity to create work in this world class print studio with master printer Frank Janzen in May 2016. Funded by The Ford Family Foundation.
- Bloom Variation is part of the Featured Objects Program, Bellevue Arts Museum, February-August 2016.
- I'm collaborating with Stephanie Dykes to present Marginal Environments at SCGI Conference, March 2016.
- Oregon Art Beat, posted a video update on my work.
- Printed, a group show, Butters Gallery, Portland, March 3 - April 2.
- Solo exhibition, A Further Gleaning, at North View Gallery on PCC's Sylvania Campus in Febuary 22- March 19, 2016. Artist Reception, February 27, 2-5pm.
- I received a Regional Arts & Culture Council 2016 Project Grant to help fund my solo exhibition at North View Gallery.
- In January, I completed a large commissioned work for Four Seasons Resort - Lana’i at Manele Bay in conjunction with Julie Nester Gallery and Daniel Fine Art Services.